Friday, April 29, 2016

A Voice from Siena

Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, Virgin, Doctor
1347 – 1380
"Hope in the Storm Tossed Church"




Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire. 
--- send me helpers/friends/guides to uncover that 
"who"                

Every step of the way to heaven is heaven.
 --- unless of course I am glued to the hellish;)

Father, I am hungry; for the love of God give this soul her food, her Lord in the Eucharist.
--- I could stand to be that direct and that aware of what I really need…for the love of God!!!

Love transforms one into what one loves.
--- Good news or bad news;)  help me to love truth & beauty & goodness.


In love with the Church,
she never stopped working for a better Church.
She challenged everyone from her heart
that burned with the love of God.

All before the age of 30!


St. Catherine, Doctor of Unity, Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment